I say this all the time but blogging is so much more enjoyable because of the community and interaction with you guys. I love reading your comments, having open discussions together and hearing your opinions. It's great as I enjoy finding out more about you guys and it also helps me see what you like reading on here :)
Whether you're a long time or recently new hanhabelle reader, I'm really happy you're here! Being a lifestyle blogger is so broad but I like to focus on creating a positive and inspiring place. A place where I share my hopes and dreams and in doing so, hopefully motivate and inspire you guys to try new things and step out of your comfort zone. Life is a journey and I love documenting it along the way. Blogging is like a real life diary but in a way that is hopefully interesting and beneficial to you as well! Whether these are motivational posts or outfit ideas - I always keep my readers in mind and try and add value to what I write.
I thought it would be fun to open some questions to you lovely lot, as I've seen these on a few of my favourite blogs and I love the simple idea of it. So I'm kicking off with 5 questions, leave your replies in the comments below and I look forward to getting to know you a bit better :)
1. Where are you from?
2. How would your best friend describe you?
3. What's the nicest thing someone has done or said about you recently?
4. How do you like to spend your day off?
5. What's the best advice you've been told?
1. I'm Vietnamese born in Sussex, living in London.
2. Chatty, smiley, good listener.
3. My colleague appreciating the thankless jobs I do!
4. Cooking breakfast, reading and catching up on my TV shows.
5. Don't care so much what people think.
Thanks so much for chatting with me :)
Worth a read: Stop and smell the roses.
Follow me on